I believe it is important to acknowledge when people make a difference. It is a nuance to “stop and smell the roses”. When you tell someone they have made a difference in your life, you add a ripple to the positive side of the butterfly effect where one small action can have an enormous impact. If something you have experienced here has made a difference, let us know by filling out the form and it will get posted to the site.
Thank you for the opportunity to make a difference.
What should I say?
Simply talk about your experience.
Examples could include:
- Name and occupation
- Goal – What were the most important goals/problems to solve that you wanted help with?
- Challenge – What was holding you back from your goals?
- Frustrations – What was frustrating you about the problem/not reaching your goals?
- Perceptions – What were your perceptions about me/products/programs/services before we started?
- Changed perceptions – What has changed about your perceptions now that we have worked together?
- Results – What’s changed the most for you? What are some of the results?
- Other Benefits – What other goals/challenges did you get help with but hadn’t planned on?
- How Different? – How am I as a coach/my program/products and my work different from others?
- Recommend – Would recommend my services/programs/products to a friend? If so, why?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?