Ice Cream that’s good for you?
Yes, you heard correctly…
This simple and easy homemade ice cream is actually good for you.
The dessert made with superfoods is one that we keep stocked and ready to go at all times.
You can serve this chocolate goodness right away and it will have the consistency of a mousse or you can freeze it for a more traditional ice cream texture.
You never know when that cold, creamy, chocolate, deliciousness will call your name.
Superfood Ice Cream
- 3 cans (13.5 oz) coconut milk, chilled (superfood)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 9 tablespoons honey (superfood)
- 9 tablespoons organic, raw cacao powder (superfood)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt (superfood). Substitute: sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer, mix for 1 minute.
- Place the mixing bowl into the freezer for at least 30-minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and serve.
You can serve this chocolate paleo-friendly ice cream by itself, or you can fold in one or more of the following:
- organic, raw cacao nibs
- rose hips
- fresh berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, red raspberries, etc.)
- cinnamon (ground)
- nutmeg (ground)
Disclaimer: This is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Alexis and her community. Alexis encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.